- Buying or Selling a French property
- Making regular international payments: ........Pensions; salary; savings......etc
- Transferring money to cover holiday home costs
- Undertaking property renovations
- Running a Business
ONE CALL OR EMAIL TO US WILL SAVE YOU:
To provide our clients with the very best currency rates and international payment services available, for over 10 years Pioneer France has partnered and represented Moneycorp in France, the global foreign exchange specialist.
Download our 'Currency Exchange' information leaflet
THE PIONEER FRANCE AND MONEYCORP PARTNERSHIP
Together, Pioneer France and Moneycorp offer an unrivalled level of service to clients who require professional, secure, market-leading foreign exchange and international payment solutions.
WHY USE PIONEER FRANCE - MONEYCORP'S EXPERT CURRENCY SERVICES?
Pioneer France - Moneycorp will help you make the most of your money with the experience and expertise to achieve the best possible results for our clients.
Many people undertaking currency exchange simply call their existing bank. This usually means they get a poor rate of exchange and also have to cover additional costs, such as receiving bank charges and international transfer fees.
But, with Pioneer France - Moneycorp...
- Currency transfers are faster, cheaper and more convenient than using your bank.
- There are no commission charges and no receiving bank charges.
- Their excellent rates of exchange will give you even more to spend.
- You will have access to free, expert guidance on the currency markets.
- You can be confident that your currency will arrive where you need it, when you need it.
- You will be kept informed every step of the way.
WHAT TYPES OF SERVICE DOES MONEYCORP PROVIDE?
Moneycorp will design a payment solution to meet your particular requirements.
- Exchange anything from £2000 upwards (or your currency equivalent).
- Buy or sell a currency for immediate delivery.
- Protect yourself from adverse currency fluctuations by locking into favourable exchange rates, even if you don't have all the funds immediately available.
- Our Regular Payment Plan (RPP) is specifically designed for transactions like mortgage payments and pension transfers.
- With the RPP you can: 1) fix the Sterling amount debited from your account; 2) fix the foreign currency amount you receive; or 3) fix both (for a period of between 6 and 24 months).
- The RPP is flexible enough to accommodate your chosen payment schedule, with frequencies ranging from weekly to annual, for amounts from £200 (or equivalent) upwards.
- Your payment is collected by Direct Debit and your foreign currency automatically sent abroad. No bank offers this level of service or flexibility.
WHEN SHOULD I BUY MY CURRENCY?
Currency rates are fluctuating constantly. Pioneer France - Moneycorp will help you to trade at the right time, in the right way - when rates are in your favour. As a result, your money will go a lot further.
HOW MUCH DOES THE SERVICE COST?
There is no cost in setting up your Trading Facility. For a one-off transfer the charge is only £15 and for RPP customers, fees drop as low as £4 per transfer.
IS MY MONEY PROTECTED?
Yes. We are one of the very few organisations that are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of payment services, with the right of establishment in France. All client funds are ring-fenced and protected.
SO HOW DO I GET STARTED?
To make international currency payments with Pioneer France - Moneycorp you need to open a free, no-obligation Trading Facility. Contact us and we will answer any questions you may have, or open an account now.
Call: +33 (0)5 53 07 06 27 Email: info@PioneerFrance.com
OPEN YOUR FREE, NO OBLIGATION TRADING ACCOUNT ON-LINE NOW BY GOING TO:
Or download and complete the Account opening form:
UK Resident OR Non-UK / French Resident